Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Every Now and Then...

It all started the beginning of November 2006. We slept in our apartment for the first time and I had horrible stomach pains. They lasted most of the night, and in the morning I was fine. I wasn't sure if it was my stomach or my back that hurt at the time. I had it happen a half dozen or so times starting then. I thought it was my back, my lungs, and finally my stomach. It hurts where my stomach is and causes so much pain it radiates out from that spot. It hurts worse in front, but also in back and all the way around. A hot shower helps, while I am in there, but not afterwards. This always happens after eight pm and it often keeps me up in the middle of the night.

So, here I am in the middle of the night typing away instead of sleeping. I am bone tired. I was thinking that if I stayed up late it would be fine because tomorrow is the day my mother-in-law takes our son and then I could have slept in the afternoon if need be. Of course, I just found out that they are having car trouble and won't be able to take him. Such as life. I suppose. It always seems to work that way. Hopefully I will be able to sleep soon enough.

Well, thank you for listening to my troubles. Have a good night!

No comments: