Thursday, April 3, 2008

Microblog

I have found a few things that I love. I love writing, blogging, and making money doing the things I enjoy doing. But I also love the microblog. I have been working here at YouSayToo writing a small blog. Each entry is 200 characters or less. Here I share how I am, what I am doing, as well as a daily tip, a money maker, and a relaxer each day, or most days. However, I am in need of more traffic and not sure how to get it to the microblog. It isn't like I can social bookmark the microblog!

So, I decided to see if any of you would like to have a look. It might just be that there are a few people who read my blogs who would be interested. Of course, it might not be, but I certainly hope so. Without farther ado...My Buzzer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! I also believe that blogging and writing are exciting things to make! And what happiness that we have a chance to make money doing what we like!