Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Feeling Great

First of all, I got more sleep last night then I have in a long time. Especially uninterrupted sleep! plus I got the job I was concerned about done. Part of why I feel so fantastic today is that I feel accomplished. I am on my way to making more money this month then I have in ages. I am having fun doing it and hoping to grow my income.

In addition to feeling accomplished I feel hope. For those who read this blog, you know my hopes and dreams. For those who are new...I have the hope that my income can become large enough to support my family. Then my husband can quit the job that he hates and work on writing which he loves, but just doesn't have time doing right now.

While things have been hard to build up with me pregnant and then with me having a baby and a toddler to take care of. Now I am getting ready to move and still trying to grow my income. However, as of right now, with all that I have done...I feel hope. Hope for a better future. Hope for working side by side with my husband. Hope for a lifestyle I have always longed for. I have HOPE!

And I feel fantastic! :-P

No comments: