Saturday, August 29, 2009

Keeping Up

I keep trying to keep up with regular posting on this blog, but something happens. In this case, we moved. It turned out to be a very hard move and I ended up way behind in work. I had a few freelance jobs out there and was feeling overwhelmed. I am still not completely all caught up or unpacked for that matter.

Elance and Rent-a-Coder are going fairly well...so I added another one yesterday (GetAFreelancer). I am not sure that I like it at all. Lots of ridiculously low bids and it would seem people with poorer English skills. Or maybe it is just that I can see all of those things!

I will give it a few tries and see where it goes. For now I have to get back to a project that I bid way to low for and am really paying for. Somehow and for some reason I want to make more then $2 an hour! :-P

No comments: