Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Content Management

Okay, so I haven't been here much lately. I should be here more. I should be pouring time and energy into all that I do. But often I just don't know what to say. I walk around going, "HMMMMMM...what to blog about, what to blog about?!" Okay, so maybe not that bad. It is actually worse then that. I write great blogs while walking around taking care of my daily life. It is when I sit in front of the computer that one of two things happens. Either I get busy writing and doing other things in other locations. Or I don't know what to write and stare at the blank box here on Blogger (or Wordpress for my other blogs). This blogging thing isn't always easy.

But that isn't what I really wanted to mention today. I really wanted to complain. I went to write an article on how to drive traffic to your Helium page. There was one article in the category and it is closed. A little quick research says that he, the author, is someone who is responsible for content management on Helium. It would appear, that he has closed the topic so that his article is the only one on it. That bugs me a little bit....

I hate when people do things like that to keep the profit for themselves. After all, I might just have something great to add about driving traffic to Helium that people are missing out on because I can't write the article. Err.

Anyway, I hope you have been having a great time. I promise I will be around more and more often in the next few weeks!

No comments: