Thursday, February 21, 2008

Goals, Writing, and Hoping

My life right now is centered on three or four main things. The first of which is my son. He is 19 months, all boy, and a handful. Because of that, he takes the cake for most of my time. Then comes my online work. I have a lot of hopes and goals there and some days I feel really good about where I am. Other days I don't feel so good about it, but time will tell. The third would be my husband. He is the reason that number two is working hard right now. The goal is that I can replace his income with work online by 2011 and he can quit his job and work with me here at home.

Anyway. I have been writing as much as I can in the hopes of making it all happen as I plan. I have watched our Google Adsense triple each month for the last three months and am hoping this happens again this month. November we made 15 cents. That's something to laugh about. December we made 49 cents. Well, still nothing to brag about, but it did triple! January we made 1.55. I was feeling pretty good about this. I am hoping to make at least 4.50 this month. Right now we are at 3.06. It could still happen, there are a few days left. But...I don't want to be too disappointed about a buck and a half!

Other then that, I am writing hard and working hard on all sorts of sites with the hopes of building up passive income. This is where I am at. November I made just over 300 dollars. December just over 200. January just over 500. I don't know how much I will make this month, but I don't think it will be as high as last month. I know I can't cry over that and I just have to keep working hard and keep moving forward.

Time will tell. I have a lot of time left before 2011. It is only a matter of time to grow this into a great amount! lol...at least I hope!

No comments: