Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who are You?

We watched the Nanny Diaries last night. Not the best movie in the world, but the line that sticks out most is, "In your own words describe who Annie Broddock is." If asked the same question do you know what you would say? I am not completely sure what I would say either. I think the answer often has to do with priorities.

I am a mother. I have a wonderful growing boy. He is 19 months, has beautiful blue eyes, a wonderful smile, and a devilish monster side. He makes me smile, laugh, and cry (sometimes good and sometimes bad!)

I am a wife. He completes me. He makes me feel like the most cherished beautiful woman in the world. He loves me and I love him. While we have only been married for two and a half years I can't remember life being good before I married him.

Well, both of those depend on other people, but they are both parts of who I am. Parts I cherish very much.

I am a writer. Some may dispute this fact. But I feel that it is part of who I am. It goes far beyond what I do. It is part of my heart, soul, and mind. It helps to form most of my actions.

I am a blogger and freelancer. While newer titles, I can pounce on them. I spend a great deal of time writing both for other sites and for my own. I am seeing the financial benefits of such slowly, but surely.

Who are you?

No comments: