Friday, June 6, 2008

Life or Something Like It

There are a lot of things going on lately, though they all point back to one thing. I am working hard to make money online. After all we are now saving money for a house and still working toward a future where we work for ourselves. This has kept me up working with the hopes that I can come up with something that moves me from making $300 to more then that a month. I think I have finally gotten to the point where I can easily make at least $300 a month, but more then that gets trickier. Hopefully I will see a boost by the end of this month...

I loved the month that I made $720, but that was a different issue. The reward-athon was going on so a portion of that money came from my guaranteed $3 an article. Now I am not making anything that secure, so it is a little harder!

Well, I am trying Squidoo again...I would be very happy if you might want to visit some of my lenses there...

Make Awesome Necklaces Quickly and Easily

or others at my profile.

No comments: