Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It Has Been Awhile

It has been a long while since I have been here. In that time I have had gall bladder surgery. I am feeling much better, but for awhile there I was feeling really yucky. Now that I am doing better, I am back to work and working hard on a lot of sites and a lot of blogs.

We have done a little adjusting to our plans and we are looking at my husband quiting his 66 hour a week job and taking a 40 hour a week job in a year. Then a year after that reducing his hours to something part time (or I will pick up something part time). Then we are hoping that it all falls into place that we can both quit and work from home.

In addition to working online, I have been working on my children's book as well. It is a lot of work, but it is well worth it! I actually have seven different books in my mind that I am hoping to get out in the next couple of years.

Anyway...off to work again.

No comments: