Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life, or Something Like It

Life is a crazy mix of emotions, events, happenings, and the like. My life lately looks crazy. I have been having a hard time sleeping at night, but that seems fairly normal (especially reading past posts here where I would write when I couldn't sleep). I still have a messy house and a kitchen that is a disaster. It actually looks like a bomb blew up in the pantry. We had too much food and such. I was waiting for my husband to put up the rack I bought. Now it is up, but I haven't done anything to fix the problems caused by the bomb. My husband hates his job and is hoping to find something new next month. I hate job hunting, looking for good opportunities, helping him get ready, and all that goes with needing a new job. Of course, if one is looking for a new job at least we live in a location where jobs are plentiful. My sister-in-law told us that her college friends were talking about how much you could make and where...McDonald's is supposedly hiring at $10/hr, Mama Rosa's $12.50, and to be the Frozen Yogurt guy who dances on the street is also a whopping $10/hr. Of course, my husband currently makes $12.65 at 40 hours a week, plus about 22-26 hours of overtime (at time and a half). Of course, we have talked about him working 40 hours a week and then having time to help me with the baby and such. I guess time will tell...

No comments: