Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving

I am working on moving all of my regular posts from this blog to another. However, before that can happen, I have to get a few things worked out, so you will see the occasional post here. I have been working hard on a number of blogs and article writing sites lately and doing better and better. For one, I have made twice as much so far this month as I did all of last month. This is due to a renewed money making energy as well as due to feeling better then I have for a long time. I had surgery and that took some major recovery time. And sitting here at the computer for more then five minutes at a time would hurt me. Now I am doing better and working harder then ever.

I would love it if you would take the time to check out all that I am working on. If you go to http://www.falonandaiden.com you will find the most recent links as well as the most recent entries for The Boring Recount of My Dull Life. Everything will be moved over there soon enough. Till then, it will be just a little while left here and moving along.

No comments: