Friday, January 11, 2008

Blogging

I am really having a hard time blogging lately. Top it all off, I have a great oppertunity to make a lot of money with Helium's Reward-athon. They will pay you $1-3 for each article submitted depending on your writing stars and if you have three rating stars (I am still working on both). However, I am hoping to get at least five hundred new articles up there in the three months. So far I have added 27.

I am really working hard to have a great series of passive incomes. However, I am having a hard time with some of my work. Such as blogging in particular. I don't know. I just haven't felt like it. And it hasn't really made me much money. PayPerPost and such have, though not lately. The hope is that we can build great blogs that make a fair amount of money with Google Adsense, but that hasn't happened so far. Of course the more I work it the more likely it is to happen...

Shame on me for having such a hard time remembering that!

No comments: