Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

Last week had a lot of interuptions taking my mom here and there and Marcus to his grandma's on Wednesday. Peter worked on Saturday. All in all, I feel like one busy bee. I have been cleaning the house and preparing to pack. I have been working on making money and taking my mom where she needs to go. I have been taking care of Marcus and I am feeling really tired. Of course I have said that before. I think tonight needs to be a read books and write night instead of a movie night. Maybe I even need to take a nice hot bubble bath with lovely scented bath oil. Do something just for me for a change.

I started a new book and it is good, but since then I haven't had the chance to read it. I must say, this blog feels as scrambled as I have been lately. I am just one scrambled and busy bee.

No comments: