Monday, January 21, 2008

A New Day

It's a new day and while I have a ton of things to do today, I am trying to get back in the habit of blogging every day. Of course, I have changed some blogs and cut some down. I have picked out the ones that are best for me and easiest to maintain. This is helping me out a lot since I don't feel overwhelmed by the situations at hand.

I am still writing gobs and gobs for Helium as I try to hurry up and make money with the reward-athon. I have also started my work as the craft sub-categories steward. Helium has started working with some people to make their site better and I have become of those people. On top of it all I am working my Pay-to-click programs, something that excites me as I have watched the pennies turn to dollars. And I am blogging. Lots of blogs for the future and lots of money coming in from passive incomes and I am all good.

No comments: