Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogger

As a blogger, I must say I suck. I think this is from years of bad habits and only a few good ones. The problem isn't that I can't write. The problem isn't that I am not full of great ideas. The problem is I am horrible at scheduling time to make it happen. I am horrible at setting goals and sticking with them. I am terrible at being dedicated to what I am doing. Sure I keep on working and trying to make it all work. But for the most part, my efforts are scattered all over the net.

I am making a fair amount of money now and more then many ever hope of actually making. It isn't enough for what we want to do, but it is a good start. However, I am not sure how to make it all work. I need a plan of action that is actually going to take me from where I am today to where I want to be in 2011. I need a plan of action that is going to give me a functioning schedule that I can work and can stick to.

In truth I need to get some good habits going and I need to become much more disciplined (something I have said for a long time, but never really done anything about). Over there years bad habits have developed with few too many good habits. This is why my kitchen is a disaster and the laundry isn't done. Sure I am busy and taking care of my son while trying to make a new business work. But that doesn't change the fact that I haven't got a schedule that works. I haven't got the discipline needed to blog, write, take care of my son, work on preschool activities, and take care of my house. I know that I really need to find it in order to make all my dreams come true, but am a little short as to how to do that.

How does a person lacking discipline, direction, perseverance, and energy make it all work? I have always been known for procrastination and flying by the seat of my pants. Not things like organization and preparedness. I must make it all work, or it will fall apart around me and that certainly won't work.

No comments: