Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Twitter

I was using a microblog on YouSayToo and enjoying it. That got me wondering if I would enjoy writing in a microblog in general. Plus with a microblog on another site I could use it to put out links to my various articles and blogs just to see what the cat dragged in type of response. I love it. I started just the other day and only use it every now and again. My goal is to keep it up so that as I do new things I can post them. I now have two followers and that is just exciting to me. Actually knowing that I have people who are enjoying my stuff is really exciting in general.

Hubpages allows you to follow people's works by joining their "fan club". This means that right now I have 62 fans. ehow has friends that follow your works. I now have three real friends and then the one that everyone is given to start out with. Associated Content has the possibility for you to be "favored" and for you to have subscribers. I have been favored by one and I also have one subscriber. All of these things are exciting.

Well, Marcus has informed me he is ready for lunch. I will be back in a few.

No comments: