Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summary of Life

Well a three day weekend was wonderful. It was a great vacation and my mom (who has lived with us over a year) is in Florida. This means that this was the first weekend that we have had in our apartment without my mom! It was wonderful. Better news came today. My mom is moving to Florida and has gotten an apartment there. This means that sometime in the next several months she will be moving. Plus we have decided to buy a house come December (which means I need to be working harder and more so that I can afford my share of the down payment). Then the plan is to pay extra and have the house paid off just shortly after my husband quits his job. We still hope this can happen by July of 2011, however, it must be said that things aren't going quite as fast as I had hoped. Well, off to finish up the day!

No comments: