Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Thoughts

I have a handful of thoughts floating around my head lately. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the life that I want to have an how to get there. It seems that there is a lot of work between here, where we are today, and where we would like to be in ten years. We talked a little about it this past weekend. We would like a house of our own in ten years. We want Peter to be working from home with me. We would each like to have a book written though it would be a plus if those books were also published. We would like to have a lot of great things going on including having crafts to take to craft markets and making money off of our writing and off of our crafts.

Marcus is sick today. He was yesterday as well. It makes it hard since he is hot and fussy as well, but I am just not sure what to do other then try and keep him comfy. Hopefully today goes a little better then yesterday since I have a lot I would like to get done today. I am hoping to win at least one Helium writing contest this month and that takes time. This isn't usually a problem, but when not feeling well, wanting to be held by mommy is fairly common. He is such a sweet heart though, and I love him so much. (Even last night when I found that I had forgotten to drain his bath water and he had thrown his shoes, my flip flops, and a roll of toilet paper into the bath tub!)

No comments: