Saturday, May 24, 2008

Life, Or Something Like It

Wow, the past few days have me feeling like I am in a blur. I must admit that I have been having a grand old time. We have decided that we are buying a house in February. This means that we must save a lot of money between now and then so that we can afford to do what we want to do! However, it is rather exciting.

Other then that, I am working hard on blogging which can be rather frustrating at time, but exciting as well. I wish I was making more, but time will bring that about I am sure. I love the fact that I am growing my empire to something worth talking about.

I do need to work harder though. Get farther and make more money so that we can move faster and get a few things we need. We are still going on vacation at the end of August/beginning of September. It will be $1000 vacation and we need to buy a camera before we go so we can take millions of pictures.

Anyway, can you tell that I am feeling like I didn't get enough sleep? It is seven thirty five on a Saturday morning and I am wishing that Marcus would have slept in. But he didn't. So we are watching a movie and I am getting the few things I had to do this weekend done. My husband is still sleeping. Man do I wish I was as lucky as him. He went to bed earlier and is still in bed...That's the weekend life!

Anyway...I am off for now. Sorry for the rambling.

No comments: