Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Horrible Horrible Me!

I can't believe that I have done this to myself once again. I am feeling exhausted and grumpy. Well, here's why. We stayed up till 11:30 Sunday night. Got up at 4:30. Laid back down at 6, only to be forced from bed at 6:15 (by the baby of course). Then yesterday I skipped the nap to work. Stayed up till 11. Woke up at 2, because the baby was crying and couldn't get back to sleep (I couldn't, he could). Was up till 3:45. Got up at 4:45 with the second ringing of the alarm clock. Was up till 6:15 only to have the baby wake up at 6:30. Now I am tired, and used to him getting up after eight and sometimes as late as ten. Now he is getting up around six?!?

Well, today I am feeling grumpy too...beware the pursed eyebrows and tired eyes! ;)

No comments: