Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Haven't Really FELT Like Blogging

Today I haven't really felt like blogging. So, I haven't done it yet. I wrote a great article for Associated Content. I worked a little here and a little there. My husband and I decided to start a movie commentary blog. Well I haven't figured out where I want to do that. BlogCharm looked good. I have posted every day for five days and made $0.009, so it certainly wouldn't build up to that $10 payout very fast. Then I heard that they don't pay out...So, do I use this blog somewhere like Blogger, do I add it to my web host and paying the ten dollars to register it? Well, if I do start my own, traffic is slow building, both her and on my own domain.

Anyway...I like writing articles for Associated Content. At first it was frustrating. After all they denied me up front payments for my first three articles (that I published) and two that I refused to publish. Then I decided I would try and write things that aren't on their website. This got me paid and I have now had four articles paid for, all about different types of hybrid animals.

Articles I got paid for:
The Story of the Ligers and Tigons, Hybrid Cats
Wholphins: The Rare Whale / Dolphin Hybrids

Articles I didn't get paid for:
Avoid Social Isolation During Your Maternity Leave
Get Happy, Healthy, and Beautiful Feet
Believe It or Not, Rats Make Great Pets

Plus I have lots more coming...

No comments: