Friday, December 14, 2007

Oops

I added a blog that I recently changed topics for to Sponsored Reviews. I made bids and I got accepted for one. The only problem is that you are supposed to have ten posts published before you put your blog there. I had, um, an introduction. Now I feel like I should have the ten before I write the ad, but time is running out (you have a week). I now have five posts, but it is A Little of Everything That Matters which is about marriage and rather a deep and hard to pull off lots of great articles all at one time...

On other notes. PayPerPost has offered me very little work this month. This means the growth I anticipated in my financial status is missing. After all, they were my primary source of income. I have added some work from here and there, but it really hasn't made up for that loss. So far for the month of December I am at $130. My goal for the month was $400...I have been looking though and PayPerPost has less offers for everyone, usually they run close to or over 200 ads. Right now they are at 167 and that number has gotten to be fewer and fewer as the month has gone on. It is possible that it is because it is the end of the year.

Well...I have to make us lunch. Talk to you later.

No comments: