Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hello World

I almost forgot to post here. Today has been a fairly productive day. I have been busy posting on all of the blogs, made $5 with PayPerPost (something that hasn't been happening very often lately), and got at least one article written for Associated Content, and one written for Helium. Additionally I got at least one review for Review Stream done and I am feeling very accomplished. I feel that in the next few months I should get a better and better handle on making money. Sadly I have to let some programs go that I really enjoy and that does indeed make me a tad sad. One of those programs will be myLot. I won't be completely letting it go (after all I find it relaxing and fun) so I will just be stepping back and using it only for recreation instead of going there each day and working hard to make payout. I still recommend this program to all those looking for a relaxing sort of website where they can learn, make friends, and are only going to enjoy the added income as just that, extra.

However, I have been addicted to myLot and some of my more prosperous options have been neglected because of that! If you are interested in myLot check it out today.

December feels like a disappointment after the excellent month I had in November. I feel that it is highly unlikely that I will make it to three hundred dollars this month. However, I should make it to two hundred which is still good this early in the game. Time will tell.

No comments: