Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Plans

My plans are the type that keep changing. I keep reworking the plan. The goal is staying the same. The real question comes down to how I can do it. I know that the hours and the schedules that we have been trying to keep lately have both me and my husband very tired. I have also been having headaches more and more, though I think this is really a neck problem. I am working hard and some days it really feels hard. Other days it feels so fun. I love writing, I love blogging, and I am enjoying most of the things that I have been doing to work toward making a living.

Last month I felt so good about making more then three hundred dollars. It doesn't look like that is going to happen this month. I have to get more eggs going in other baskets! LOL. To be more true, I need to develop a larger passive income coming in. It isn't enough to depend on the money that can be made today. I need the money that comes in through Google Adsense or page views on various programs like Helium and Associated Content. Of course that means I need to be working harder on building up a wide variety of articles there. For Helium it is easy. For Associated Content it is harder. But I have gotten nine articles published (that were paid for upfront and for through page views). That seems fairly good!

Well off to work on this site or that one!

No comments: