Monday, December 10, 2007

What I Have Been Doing Lately

I have been a busy little bee. I have my blogs (I like to call them websites since they are about something, though there is this blog and one other that is pretty much about whatever I want to write about). I have been working on more and more of these. In October I became overwhelmed and stopped working so hard. I have been slowly adding more and more blogs to work with, though I had started all of them.

Then I have Helium and Associated Content. I have been writing articles for both of these and making money.

Then there is Constant Content. I tried to write for them last month and gave up for now.

Letter Rep takes in letters and sells them. I stopped writing for them for a little while, but plan on going back (probably on Wednesdays which is going to be a special day).

Then I have been trying shared reviews, review stream, a how to site, and a few others. I will share more with you as I know more.

I have also gotten addicted to myLot, which isn't good, and I am trying out Yuwie to see how much can be made there with no referrals (since their system is based on referrals and lots of them!).

No comments: