Friday, December 7, 2007

The Sleep Diary

I think I should change the name of this blog to the Sleep Diary. I find myself talking about my sleep patterns, bad habits, child sleeping issues, and the whole thing combined. When I have a bad day I talk about how tired I am and when I have a good day I am excited and make sure I share that too. Today I am doing well, however I didn't sleep well which has me tired!

I was thinking sometime this morning as I was praying that the baby would go back to sleep and really knowing that he wasn't going to and his babbling would only turn to crying as he decided he wanted up...I wish I could have a device that published blogs straight out of my head. I think all the time about great things to write. I think in clear consise and fun ways about a ton of different topics. I think when I shop, when I try to sleep, when I am in the bathroom, or cooking dinner. I could have about fifty more blogs on a wide range of topics if only I could just think them into existance! Hopefully my spelling would be better there too...

These blogs would be about deep thinking types of issues, funny ones, I love adding humor but never know how to do that while I am here in front of the computer. It is always after I have left and moved onto something else that my brain becomes witty (or maybe I just find myself funny!).

Oh back to sleep. I was up till 2...I just couldn't stop thinking. I kept writing articles in my head, so I got up and put it on paper! Hopefully it will make me some money and I can feel good about giving up valued sleep to make it happen. Got up at 4:45, was up till 6. Slept from 6 till 6:45 at which time I got up, and gave the baby a bottle who then drank the bottle and was quite till 7:15. He demanded to get out of bed at 7:30 and well...you can see why I am tired!

Well, hopefully I will be able to be more witty and I will come up with great things to say very soon!

No comments: