Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Life is Changing

Today hasn't been as productive as I had hoped it would be. Wednesdays are now "Marcus visits Grandma and Aunts and Uncles in the afternoon day!" This means I have three or four hours to work hard without the little terror. Well, today I didn't get as much done as I wanted to (that's part of why I am here now, that and my hubby went to bed really really early!) Well, it is a hard schedule to get used to. It seems to change my whole world. I did get an article written and posted.
Plus I helped my mom get my brother's presents ready. We will be mailing out their Christmas gifts on Saturday. So, I had to wrap ours and help her package hers. That was unplanned and time consuming.

I am very excited about life today. Today is one of those days where I feel like success is just around the corner. Though it may be a big corner that takes a lot of time to walk around!

No comments: