Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sleep Diary

Oh my gosh. (Now I sound like I am sixteen...) Anyway. My husband slept from the time he got home from work till this morning. I was jelous, after all he isn't the only one that is tired! Well, Marcus just woke up at ten o'clock! I got lots of extra sleep. I was feeling, eh, when he got up at 8. He has been taking a bottle about then and then being wide awake. But this time instead of getting me up 20 minutes later, he got me up 2 hours later! Oh I feel great. But it does mean I need to hurry. I have a lot to get done before I head out for the day. Today is the day when my youngest sister-in-law and I go out. We are going to Burger King (upon request, yuck) and we are going to see Enchanted. The movie is at 1:35...so, I am definitely on a tight schedule!

Well....I hope you have a great day! I am off to work on a million and one different things before noon!

No comments: