Friday, September 7, 2007

The end of the Week

The week is drawing to a close and what a week it has been. Monday was a holiday, Tuesday I was sick, Wednesday I helped friends move, yesterday Peter was really sick, today Marcus is sick and Peter only worked five hours (though he is much more functional today then yesterday). I am feeling pretty tired, but have to take my father-in-law to the airport in an hour and a half so I must get some work done before calling it a day. My writing has gone fairly well. Our numbers are looking good and I am certainly feeling good about everything and how it is going.

I finally applied for a blogger position at b5media, and got a reply back. While it will most likely be a few more weeks before I know whether or not I get to blog with them, I am feeling hopeful. The reply e-mail sounded good, and it just might happen. All and all life is moving forward and going well.

I can't wait to get a camera and start having an easier time writing blogs for Silent World and for Beautiful Beads. Of course those aren't the ones I had a hard time writing for this week. This week Thought Provokers has been my hardest blog to write for. I think to myself, oh man girl, it is really bad when you can't think enough to right about it! Then there is A Dim Domination, which I haven't figured out where I want to take it and that makes it incredibly hard. What do you write about when you don't have a topic? Writers block? (That would be interesting since I was thinking of making it into a writing blog).

Anyway....till next time...

No comments: