Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pickles

I am in quite a pickle. Well sorta two different pickles. The first I will probably solve sometime today. I have a few website pages and a few posts in a notebook, one that has disappeared. To where, I have no idea.

The second is a little harder to do. I need to have people link to me (so that I increase in ratings). I am told that means I need quality pages to link to. Of course I am not sure how to make my blogs a higher quality then they already are. Maybe the informational ones are to personal? More and more people are reading my blogs, maybe I am just being impatient and need to hold my horses? With my new goals set, I am hoping each blog is updated six or more times a week. Which means more to read, more pings, and in theory more readers. I guess we will just have to see.

Of course at the same time, I can try and make my posts of a higher quality. I guess no more shopping lists! :-P

Update: Midway through the day yesterday I found my lost and elusive notebook. It was quite by accident. I was working on a Beautiful Bead post and lifted the lid to the scanner to scan some pictures. Yep, right where I left it, in the scanner!

No comments: