Saturday, September 22, 2007

I feel Grumpy!

Of course it isn't really all that surprising. I couldn't sleep last night, so I was up till about two thirty in the morning. Though it is a wonderful Saturday, the alarm rang at about four thirty. This wouldn't be so bad, but there is really no way to sleep through my husband getting ready for work. First there is the loud shower and bright light, there there is the shuffling around and the talking to me, and it isn't worth fighting. Most days I have to at least be up for the hour that he is getting ready.

Today really sucks though. Here's the plan, sleep 2:30-4:30, be awake while hubby gets ready 4:30-5:30, sleep 5:30-6:30, get up and make bottle, sleep 6:30-8:00 get up, wake baby up (damn I hate when I have to wake him up!) and go and get my sister-in-laws who need me to play taxi driver till Tuesday. They need a ride from their father's corporate apartment to their new house where they are cleaning and painting today (the rest of the family, mom, dad, and five additional brothers and sisters, will be arriving on Monday night).

Oh, I forgot to mention, my husband doesn't usually work on Saturdays. I found out about him working today at about six fifteen last night.

Frost the cake: I don't feel real good, I have a head ache and a sore throat. Why, oh why, do these things come at the worst of time for them to arrive? Why can't I feel sick when nothing is going on?

Well, now that I have complained to you I feel a little better (minus the tiredness, the headache, and the sore throat :-P).

I can go to bed in fifteen minutes...at least for a short while.

No comments: