Monday, September 24, 2007

I am Sick, but Thinking of Elephants

I am sick. Darned head cold, probably would be easy to sleep it off it I had the time, but I don't so such as life. Instead it is just making me feel miserable, isn't that life!

Anyway....Elephants. Gray Elephants.

So, my father-in-law is cheap. It is all that really truly can be said. He is very cheap. And he wanted to buy paint for his garage because it looked horribly dirty out there. He went to home depot and found a five gallon bucket of paint that had "oops" written on the top and cost $15. He assumed someone had bought it and brought it back (more likely someone had mixed it up and no one wanted it). I wasn't there, so this is at least what was told my by my sisters-in-law. He bought the paint. The girls put it on the wall and decided, elephant gray was a bad color for the garage to be (they will be using it as a play room, and it is awfully dark). A call to their parents got them the go ahead and paint it anyway. We arrived eight hours later and they still weren't done. So, we helped. But it is really elephant gray!

It is very dark under the one bare 60 watt light bulb! But the garage is painted and it will be hard to get it to look dirty!

No comments: