Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tired and Trying To Press Onward

I have been very tired lately. This is due to a strange sleeping pattern I am sure. We have been straying up rather late and we get up at four thirty. Then I try and get at least a little work done and then I crawl back into bed and sleep till the baby gets up. For example the night before last I went to bed at 11:30pm, 4:30am, went back to sleep at 7:30am and then Marcus woke me up at 10. Total I got seven and a half hours of sleep, which really isn't bad. But at the same time, it was broke up and left me feeling tired all day. I have been taking naps with Marcus on days I have been really tired, but then I am even less productive (since my most productive time is when he is asleep). Additionally I think that makes things worse, because it is easier for me to stay up late. Yesterday I worked during nap time, was ready for bed by eight thirty when Marcus was put down, but still didn't make it till about 11.

Anyway, a weird thing is happening. About three weeks ago I hurt myself while pushing my mom in her wheelchair. The bruise didn't surface for a few days, and since that time has gotten worse. I now have hard bumps under the bruises. Additionally my ankle is killing me. The only thing I know that might help is staying off of it, but how to accomplish such a feat with a fourteen month old son, I am not sure. Plus there is plenty to do (isn't there always?). I am not sure what is wrong, although it doesn't really matter...

Yesterday I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. Part of that was getting all caught up in research. I get all excited when researching something fun (yesterday it was Champ the Lake Champlain Monster), and then I forget to write and I get behind. So, several blogs were neglected yesterday. Of course, I might neglect a few today since I am falling asleep here, while trying to write.

Till next time...

No comments: