Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am an Addict

I must say I am addicted. Addicted to the internet, to checking things (e-mail, stats, financial gain). I am Addicted to reading and posting in blogs.

I just love this stuff. Each morning I check how many visits I had on each of my websites (well on my blogs here at Blogger right now since they are the only ones that have stats hooked up to them). It excites me to see that I had a handful of visitors and a few were repeat visitors. It seems a tad pathetic to get excited about a handful when others have hundreds or thousands of visitors each day. But I keep figuring, you have to start somewhere. I have no idea how long it will take to build up a good amount of people coming to your blog. I have no idea that I can do that with this blog. After all, it is my personal blog and doesn't provide much for the reader. Or maybe it does. It shows a lot about who I am, it shows a lot about life.

I don't know why, but I like reading personal blogs (as long as they are written decent, capitalized, punctuated, and such). Maybe because there is a curiosity behind it. Maybe because I like knowing that I am not the only crazy person out there...I don't know (shrug).

Anyhow, I am definitely sick, BUT YAY! I don't have to go anywhere today!

No comments: