Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have been thinking...

About houses of late. I want a medium three bedroom house with a great master suite and a nice office. Of course, my medium size house plans get thrown off by this giant media room that my husband wishes to have. He wants to be able to have several brothers and sisters over to watch movies. He has four brothers and four sisters and currently one sister-in-law, but considering that most of the kids are still under 18 that is bound to change and in a big way. All of them being movie buffs, he wants a great theater room. About fifteen by seventeen feet.

And then there is the work space. This is the part that we have absolutely huge dreams on. We want lots of huge windows for tons of natural light. We want a workshop, a small kitchen, loads of counters for a variety of work, and I would like a place to blow glass. Of course they can't all be in the same room for cleanliness issues. I want to make soap and body products and therefore can not have dirt flying around in the kitchen. But if we do make all our dreams come true, then our work space/shop/studio will be bigger then our house :-P.

Time will tell...till then, I will be happy with what I have!

No comments: