Thursday, September 27, 2007

Waiting

This week has been a week of waiting. I am waiting to make more money with PayPerPost. I really need to get a non-blogger blog up there, but need to wait three months (all my own domain blogs are brand new). I can't format my new websites, I just can't figure it out. My husband can, but he has been working loads of overtime this week for inventory. Of course while that leaves me stuck at home all the time and waiting for him to have time to help with the websites, we surely won't be able to complain about a check with forty hours or more of overtime.

I just don't know what all I am waiting for. I feel like I am on the edge of this huge break through to something big. I don't know what it is, but maybe, just maybe if I can be patient it will be something big. Something great.

Of course I have spent all summer working and believing that we are going to hit something big, it is just a matter of time. If not today then tomorrow or the next day. Well not quite like that. I believe in working hard and not just getting hands out or hoping for some giant reward for doing nothing. Hopefully we can get everything in place by 2011. We figured it out. We need an average of 2800 a month with it going no lower then 2400 a month. Right now, I am making about 80.

Well, I am off to spend some time with my wonderful son. He has been in a good mood for a couple of days now...it has been wonderful!

No comments: