Thursday, September 13, 2007

It has been awhile

Well it is Thursday and so far this week I haven't written in very many of my Blogger blogs. This is mostly because some very exciting things are happening in our world. First of all The Mommy Page blog is getting replaced by The Mommy 'n' Baby Page. This is an exciting move for us, but means I have a lot of work to do. I need to get these pages formatted so that they do everything I want them to do and that they look how I want them to look and so forth.

Second big change is A Little of Everything That Matters such as movie reviews (currently on Falon of the Tower), product and service reviews, thought provokers (which used to have it's own Blogger blog), News commentary (which also used to have it's own blog This Side of That), as well as a lot more. Eventually the plan is that it will also include The Boring Recount of My Dull Life. But that is down the road a few months. For now, I will be posting here, and I will be doing it much more often then one time a week, contrary to what this post may say to you having been the only one this week.

Third...The Artisan Newstand has been born, which includes Beautiful Beads now, but will also include many other types of Artisan work and Art work. It should be a lot of fun.

All in all, that is as far as I have gotten though I have a lot more plans. We will see where it all takes us!

No comments: