Monday, September 3, 2007

Great Ideas

I keep thinking of great ideas, right before I fall asleep or at those times when I struggle to stay awake. I also have great ideas throughout the day, at the restaurant, at the store, but I never have paper. So, those ideas float around in my head for a few minutes and then they are gone. They vanish without a trace and no matter how hard I try to retrieve them it just doesn't work. The ideas have entered into the land of the fog and there they seem to abide forever more. Of course this doesn't help the blogging process.

It has been a great weekend. I love three day weekends. Of course last night was awful. Marcus didn't sleep well, which effects the rest of us. In turn it is just a spiral downhill. It is what I can blame my headache on and what I can blame my desire to go to bed early on.

But, that's just life. That's just the boring recount of my dull life.

No comments: