Friday, September 21, 2007

It Would Appear

It would appear that I continue to have a hard time getting up in the morning. It doesn't really matter what time I go to sleep at night, I enjoy sleeping in. I like the feeling of sleeping and sleeping till I can't do it anymore. Of course with Marcus that hasn't happened very often as of late. But I certainly don't like the alarm clock waking me up long before there is any sign of sun.

I have always been one of those people who saw four thirty in the morning because they were still awake, not because "morning had come". I must say, I think that having to get up this early should be a crime. Of course it doesn't change much when you have a boss. And for me I certainly get a lot more done without the baby playing with the mouse and trying to type on the keyboard.

I will certainly be happy and am certainly looking forward to the day when no man sets my schedule. Till then, I am up early, I am groggy, sleepy, with heavy eyelids, writing and hoping to get a lot done so that I don't have to worry about getting such things done after the little monster is awake :-P.

No comments: