Sunday, September 30, 2007

Numbers

I must say that numbers have become to mean so much to me. In fact numbers mean more then most things do. I look at my statistics (for Blogger blogs, since they are not on my website right now) and I see that yesterday my numbers fell. This of course is primarily due to the fact that I didn't post. It happens a lot when I skip posting for a day or two. You can actually see the correlation between posting and viewing. But I must say, I am surprised that NO one visited yesterday. Of course, because all of this means more to me then it should, I am also saddened.

Today should be an interesting day. My husband has been working 14 hour days for six days in a row. So, I decided that because I wanted to see him this week, and because no one would mind, I am going to work with him today. The baby is going to his grandparents house, where he will play with the aunts and uncles who recently arrived (this past Tuesday) and we shall see how the day goes. He cried when we visited on Wednesday night. He was tired and a bunch of people he didn't know were in his face and trying to play with him (I guess I would have cried too). Thankfully none of them felt upset that their young nephew didn't remember them (it has been six months) and that he was a little afraid of them. I think I would have been really sad at eight if any baby was scared of me, but we didn't have to worry about it, since they just kept on trying to play with him. The older ones kept trying to get the younger ones to back up. I have no idea what Marcus was thinking, I never had young aunts and uncles (nor did I have seven who lived in one household).

Well, I need to jump in the shower and get ready!

No comments: