Monday, October 1, 2007

Tired, Sore, but oh so Excited

Many am I tired. Very very tired, like from somewhere deep inside of me. I slept fairly late getting up at about nine (which means that I had a decent amount of sleep, 11-4:30 then 5:30-9). Yesterday I went to work with my husband, which has left me sore.

But, are you ready for this, I am so so excited. You see we have decided to try and sell our stuff on Etsy in about a month. So, I am thinking up ideas of things that I want to make and working hard to get those ideas out and about so that we will have lots of stuff to put up when the time comes. We still need a camera first, but I am very close to having that paid for with my PayPerPost money!

Okay, this blog has now been added to PayPerPost. That means throughout this next week I will be adding paid posts (ads) to this blog. Don't worry, this is in addition to making real posts about real things. Not just instead.

I hope to hear from you and certainly hope you'll be back. Tomorrow I will be getting up at four thirty so I should have more time to spend writing, the baby makes it hard when he is awake. :-P

No comments: