Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Beads Galore

I am definitely going crazy with beads galore. I have been having a blast creating new pieces for my Etsy shop (as soon as I get a camera then I can start putting stuff up!). I am really hoping that this does well, that we sell some stuff on Etsy and make a little money. I am not crazy thinking we need to make millions (although I am certainly not going to complain if we do). I would love for my husband to be able to quit his job. I think that both of us are the types who would do well staying at home and working with each other. We are really hoping that we can do that by 2011. Freedom.

It sounds so sweet. Time will tell. Till then he works, I make stuff, write, pray, and of course spend a great deal of time with my son. I love spending time with him most of the time. It is those times that he is fussy and no matter what isn't happy. I think the biggest problem is that he loves to go and we are stuck here most of the time. He was fussy yesterday till we went shopping. Then he was delighted. He just loves being out and about and meeting people. He loves talking to everyone (though it is more having everyone talk at him).

I must say, this might be a very bad post. I am beat. Just made a necklace, bracelet, and earrings. Now I am waiting till I can give the baby his morning bottle and then go back to sleep for a couple of hours. If he gets a bottle at seven thirty he will sleep till nine thirty to ten thirty though usually just nine thirty. If he doesn't get that bottle at seven thirty he wakes up made at eight and is up for the day. So, I try to get him a bottle when he starts whimpering at seven thirty. Of course, with how I am feeling right now (went to bed at 12 got up at 4:30) sleeping from seven thirty to nine thirty isn't going to be enough! :-P

Well, anyway...I am off...have a good one!

No comments: