Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today

I have spent a good portion of the day making jewelry. It makes me feel very good. I love how creative I can get and how each piece is different. I can't way to show you, of course that requires a camera. I have been dying for one of those since we lost access to the one we had before. That was the one where the battery charger got lost with FedEx when we shipped it all down. But anyway...soon...soon you will be able to see my stuff and soon you will be able to even buy it if you like it! I am definitely excited about that.

Well, other then creating today, I have been working hard keeping the baby clean. Yep today has been one of those multiple bath kind of days. Now he is in need of clean clothes so that we can go out. But than some days are just like that.

Well...hoping to get dinner...and we have to go by my in-laws...

No comments: