Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Can't Complain...

I must admit that life is good. I can't really truly complain (though I do about issues with my mom :-P). My husband is working too much, but that is because I like it best when he works at my side. I am enjoying so many things. Last night I got to buy whatever beads I wanted (I spent 140 dollars on beads and beading supplies!). It was wonderful. We borrowed a camera from the neighbor, so hopefully starting Monday you should see the first of my jewelry! All you have to do is go to http://kbt2011.etsy.com ! I am very excited about this step. If I could only make enough money with this and that and the other thing...life would be grand, hubby would be working on books and crafts with me...

But...that is the future.

I must say that this time in my life I am feeling that the biggest things are certainly ahead and that they will indeed be huge!

PayPerPost is still going well...in fact it is slowly growing larger and larger (for me). I have now made 200 dollars in seven weeks. Not anything to live off of, but a good start.

I continue to write on Helium, which is still making just pennies. August made 1.31 and September made 2.38. So, it is growing. So far this month I have made 40 cents. It seems to be doing better and better everyday.

The websites haven't been going so well. I got really down because they really need to be formated something I don't know how to do, but my husband does. Well he has been working too much to help me. So, hopefully tomorrow we can get that done and start working towards growing out online empire! This is the point where I wish I had an evil sinister take over the world kind of laugh, but of course I don't. Well...I am going to do a paid post, then off to bed, we have church tomorrow and I have such a hard time getting up and getting everyone ready :-P.

Have a great one, talk to you soon.

No comments: