Monday, October 8, 2007

Trying

I am trying to get back into a much more productive schedule. A few weeks ago I was doing very well getting up early and getting so much done before the baby woke up for the day. It was great. I got writing done left and right. Then I was just tired. I felt tired for weeks. Lately I have been having a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep (I checked out a book called Sleeping Better from the library, I really should read it), but I haven't been feeling rested at all. I don't feel rested right now (went to bed at 12:30 and got up at 4:30). I am in need of getting some work done. Getting a lot of work done. With that in mind, I am here working hard even though I am tired. It is getting work done that will bring me to new heights.

Today I am hoping to put my first item up on Etsy. I hope you are all as excited as I am. I am very very excited. I have been working hard on getting everything organized (which certainly isn't easy for someone as messy as me!). I borrowed a digital camera (my PayPerPost money will pay for me to buy one at the end of this week, but that means it will be awhile before I hold it in my hands since we will be saving a bundle buying it from eBay, but then we have to wait for shipping). So, I should be taking photos and getting us up and running today. I still have a lot of work that I would like to do. Business cards, tags, a banner for the top of the web page on Etsy, a picture to upload to my profile there, so much to do and so little time to do it in. If only we could have thirty two hours to a day, then there would be time for this and time for that and time for sleeping!

Plus today is a day I have to run my mom around. That is always fun. And she feels like she is in need of forty dollars worth of candy from Walmart (yep she is gaining weight for a reason).

Anyway...busy busy busy...will you take a minute from your busy life to visit Etsy for me? Better wait till after today, but here is the link http://kbt2011.etsy.com

No comments: