Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trying Hard...

Well, last night I couldn't sleep, so rather then lay there and toss and turn, I got up and did something (made a beautiful necklace that will be on Etsy as soon as I get a camera). I was up till about one thirty. So, now it is five in the morning and I am trying to make sure that I get something done today. I haven't gotten enough done lately (too much sleeping at prime productive times). I want to make sure that each blog gets a post as well as each web site.

Traffic has dropped some. I am not sure exactly why that is, though I haven't been posting as much or as frequently as I was there for awhile. I am just needing to get it all back on a tighter schedule and make sure that it is getting done.

Of course, I am still hoping for a day or two off in the coming weeks. I would love to send Marcus to his grandparents house on Tuesdays so that I can get a lot done.

Oh, and for those of you who know the mistake I made, I got fired from my dog walking duties (and boy oh boy am I happy about that one!).

Well, I am off to spend a few with my hubby before he leaves for the day. Hopefully I will post something more substantial later, but I am just not sure how to make it all work...

No comments: