Friday, October 19, 2007

When Life Over Takes You

Lately life has been a little overwhelming. Just a smidgen. Marcus (my almost fifteen month old son) has (or had been rather) fussy, and unhappy the last few days. This isn't really like him. He normally is happy and fun at least most of the time. But it was horrible. Grabbing at you and crying and not wanting up or down. However, today he is in a wonderful mood. Very playful and full of laughter (I love days like today with him). He is fun and I am having fun spending time with him.

Which is good, because I have also been sick the last few days and am still feeling pretty bad, but can live through it with a happy Marcus.

I am getting things in order and figuring out what I need for next months household budget. I am having a hard time budgeting a specific amount for our household needs. Of course last month I went shopping with my mom who kept adding stuff that wasn't on the list and we went over by almost a hundred dollars. But I will get the hang of it!

I am also working very hard on my jewelry and hoping to make money soon. Here is an example of one of my projects. Which you can find at our new Etsy store, though you must know that no one paid me to say that. In fact, I haven't made any money on Etsy yet! You could be my first!

PayPerPost has had it's ups and downs lately. One one hand I had a post rejected because it said that I had a paid post that was one of my real posts (only I was excited and talking about my new store). On the other hand most of the week I haven't had any offers, today I have a few. We will see how that continues to work out. I am hoping to make about seven hundred or more by this time next year from it. We will see if I can do that well.

Well, that's it for now, I think I am going to take a nap with the baby in hopes of getting better quicker. Have a great day.

No comments: