Friday, October 19, 2007

The Perfect Nap

I must say that I love those perfect naps. The ones you wake up feeling refreshed and alive from. Where nothing has happened, so you wake up all on your own and you aren't groggy or blah. This was almost one of those naps. I feel the best I have in days, and I am only a little groggy. Of course I didn't wake myself up, I probably would have chosen to do that a half an hour later then when Marcus choose to do that. But then, he seems to be in a good mood too. So, we both had good naps. Now comes one of my dreaded parts of the day, "What's for lunch, mom?" Of course Marcus doesn't use those words and won't start fussing he is hungry for an hour, so I have a few minutes to think about it.

I must say, looking at him, I feel so blessed. He was out of clothes that fit him. He had three outfits that I had to keep washed, and man on those days he was messy...

Well, my mother-in-law never throws anything out. So, she had several boxes of clothes that were boys clothes in this size and I went through them. Now the secret is that I threw a bunch out. You see, normally I am against throwing that kind of thing out, but she has nine kids and some of the stuff really looked like it. But at the same time, Marcus got a ton of new, nice, and cute stuff. So, I feel blessed! He looks cute, is wearing clean clothes, and has plenty. So, when grandma brought him to me...we spilled coffee on him, she says...I say...no biggie, I will dig something else out for him to wear!

No comments: