Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Yesterday's statistics looked great, we had a very nice amount of viewers here and at 1001 Things I Hate About Living With My Mom. I always feel really good when those numbers are going up, but it also means that I have been working hard making sure there was something for them to read. I have slacked off a lot with the websites and hopefully we will start getting those formated and up and running this week through to this weekend.

We borrowed a laptop from my in-laws which is making it amazingly easy to work with the baby. He does much better moving back and forth from playing here in the bedroom to playing out in the living room.

We also borrowed a camera, which means Etsy has begun for us. Check us out regularly at http://kbt2011.etsy.com! As soon as I have more items in the shop I will be building a widget to place here and there...hopefully we have a wide variety of things that interests people. I know I love making jewelry and to start earning money from it would be a dream come true. I also have some scrapbooking supplies in mind (home made paper sheets to add flair to a scrapbook page, wire words, ribbon words, that sort of thing). I have also started making cards (though I am a long way away from having a good supply of these, they are even harder to make then jewelry when Marcus is awake).

Today, I am working hard on listing lots of stuff and moving forward with a variety of things. I have been writing a lot for Helium lately, and since I am making the most money from jewelry related articles I thought I would increase the number of those that I have on there (here are a few examples: Memory wire, chokers, and leather jewelry).

PayPerPost
is going fairly well, and I am starting to feel very successful there, though it doesn't look like it will be a million dollar maker, it will be a good income once I get going full blast. Right now I am making about 120-150 a month from it. I think it has about 1k earning potential for a month. That is once it is built up and has several blogs, all of which takes time. I am very excited to see what it looks like this time next year!

I was going to say something else, but I don't remember what...so with that thought in mind, I hope you have a great day (check out Etsy and particularly my shop, please :-D)!

No comments: