Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Amazing

It is amazing what a good nights sleep will do for you. I feel great. Yesterday I was struggling to get through those last few minutes of life. At 9:30 we went to bed. The baby slept through the night till 4am, when he decided he needed a bottle (considering how little he ate yesterday and the fact that he kept even less down, I am not surprised he was hungry). He is sleeping now (6:30am). So, we all got a good nights sleep. I feel so much better! Which is a good thing since I need to clean the house today, and I have a lot of work to do online.

After all, I am trying to grow a financial empire here and it seems that the only way to do that is to keep posting. Just keep posting. And working and working. It will get there!

Well, have a great day, I know I am going to!

No comments: